Eye Exams and a Superb Selection of Eyeglasses and Frames all offered at Unbeatable Prices
Specs for Less is your best choice for eye exams, frames, and quality lenses in South Shore. With decades of experience, We provide the South Shore with eye exams and a fantastic selection of quality eyewear at unbeatable prices to the South Shore of Staten Island, NY and its surroundings.
Our South Shore eye exams are detailed and thorough to ensure your eye health and an up-to-date prescription. We provide custom fitting, accurate, first-rate lenses, and the most competitive pricing in the market. You will save on looking great and seeing great.
Want to Schedule an Eye Exam?
Need to update your Eye Prescription?
Want great frames and lenses at amazing prices?
Extensive and Thorough Eye Exams in South Shore, Eltingville, Arden Heights, Bay Terrace and Great Kills in Staten Island
Our Eye Care Services include:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams with one of our South Shore optometrists
- Eye Prescription Updates
- Contact Lens Fittings and Exams
- Fantastic selection and pricing on designer frames and discount frames alike
- …And Much More
Why choose Specs for Less in Staten Island?
✔ Our staff are trained to help you with your long-term eye care goals- to help your eye health in the long run, while helping you meet your needs today.
✔ We use the most advanced equipment available today to give you the most thorough and in-depth eye exam possible.
✔ We have the widest selection of popular frames and eyewear for you to choose from.
✔ You don't need to travel to find professional service- we are right here, near you in East Harlem.
Why Specs for Less is the best choice for Eye Exams in South Shore, Staten Island
- Our team of eye doctors and opticians will you with all of your eye care need and vision problems
- We use the latest tools and technology to ensure an accurate and comfortable eye exam which is thorough and in-depth
- Our eye exams are offered at below market prices and are usually discounted even further when you buy your glasses with us
- We offer a Rock-Solid Warranty & Satisfaction Guarantee
Best Selection of Designer Frames in the South Shore
We take pride in providing you with an enormous selection of glasses and designer frames ― offered at the most competitive pricing around ―without sacrificing on quality. If you are looking for glasses in the South Shore, Arden Heights, Bay Terrace, Great Kills and Eltingville then look no further than SpecsforLess.
Staten Island, NY 10312
- Monday:9:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday:9:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday:9:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday:9:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday:9:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday:9:30 am - 6:00 pm
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, the nation's leading patient payment program. Click here for more information.
- Emblem Health
- Eye Med
- Davis Vision
- Superior Vision
- Fiddelis Care
- National Vision Administration (NVA)
- Health Plus
- Affinity Health Plan
- VNS Choice Health Plans
- Block Vision
- New York State Nurses Association
- Health First
- Amalgamated Transit Union
- International Brotherhood Teamsters
- PSC Cuny
- Local 100
- District Council 37
- 1199 SEIU Funds
- 32BJ SEIU
- Care Credit
Eye Exams in the South Shore in Staten Island
Also Providing Eye Exams to Eltingville, Arden Heights, Bay Terrace, Great Kills and more.
When buying new glasses or contacts, you want to make sure you're prescription is perfect. Our on-site eye doctors in our South Shore location will provide you with a complete comprehensive exam. We not only make sure that your prescription is correct, we also check the overall health of your eyes and screen for any eye conditions or diseases you may have. Our South Shore eye clinic uses the very latest technology to ensure a thorough and accurate eye exam, delivered with skill, attention, and compassion.
Regular Eye Exams are crucial for maintaining long-term vision health. Make sure to have your eyes checked at least once a year. When you're in the market for great designer frames at great prices, make sure you've got the clean bill of eye health to go along with it.
What to Do and See in South Shore Staten Island, NY
Situated strategically to serve South Shore Staten, Great Kills, Arden Heights, Bay Terrace and other surroundings, Specs for Less is right in the midst of NYC’s notable landmarks and attractions. Top in the list include;
- Historic Richmond Town: Take your time to explore and soak in the serenity and beauty of this historic town.
- Snug Harbor Cultural Center: This true architectural landmark features the Staten Island Botanic Garden. And, if you are a lover of arts, you will also want to explore the art museum situated right inside this cultural center. The arts museum will simply take your breath away – it is in the top list of the most beautiful places in NYC.
- Greenbelt Nature Center: Those who love education will be thrilled to visit this interesting educational center
- Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art: Although small in size, this museum harbors ancient art pieces that will definitely stun you.
- South Beach and Boardwalk: Take time out to cool off and catch fun at South Beach & Boardwalk
You will also like to visit these remarkable spots;
- The Staten Island Museum
- Staten Island Zoo: If you are with kids, they will surely be delighted to visit this zoo.
- Game of the Single-A Staten Island Yankees
- Alice Austen House
- Wolfe’s Pond Park
- The Conference House that existed since the Revolutionary War
- Staten Island Children’s Museum
What and Where to Eat in South Shore Staten Island, NY
You will also find great cuisines and restaurants near Specs for Less in South Shore Staten Island and its surroundings. In case you love Italian menus, it would impress you to know that most eateries and restaurants in Staten Island are Italian.
But, not to worry, if you want to enjoy ethnic cuisines, you will also find excellent ethnic cuisines and eateries in the neighborhoods. You should explore this list of top cuisines/restaurants while in South Shore Staten Island;
- Joe and Pat’s: This is a delightful place for Pizza lovers as it offers one of the best pizza varieties in the entire city. You may love to try their eggplant fries – so yummy.
- Beso: This Spanish restaurant combines great cuisines with great live music. It’s definitely a great place to dine
- Taqueria Gallo Azteca: You’ve never tasted any sandwich like the one prepared at Taqueria.
- Bay House Bistro: A place for great Asian take outs, especially appetizers. Their curry veggie pies or roti canai will definitely bring you again and again.
- Goodfella’s: They’ve packed up tons of awards for their unbeatable vodka pizza.
- Lakshmi’s Restaurant: If you’re just looking to take out, this restaurant will appeal to you. You can also sit back to eat anyway. Their menu is detailed and features great Homemade Roasts.
- Lakruwana: Elegant is the best word to describe this restaurant. It features the finest décor combined with mouth-watering meals at affordable prices.
- New Asha Restaurant: Great foods alongside great prices
- Sushi Excellent: This popular Japanese restaurant offers great food/service. But, you need to increase your budget when you decide to eat there.
- Cargo Café: A home for excellent appetizers, beers and burgers, plus weekly entertainment
What and Where to Drink in South Shore Staten Island, NY
At Castleton Avenue, Nurnberger Bierhaus and other nearby places, you will find a wide selection of well prepared German beers served in liter steins. They also serve good cuisines.
Where to Sleep in South Shore Staten Island, NY
- Hilton Garden Hotel: It offers great comfort just like other Hiltons in the United States. It’s located at 1100 South Avenue, south of Exit 6
- Holiday Inn Express: The location of this accommodation is serene, plus it offers proximity to New York Airport. It’s located at 300 Wild Avenue
Others: You will find tons of other accommodations of various classes and prices in South Shore Staten and its surroundings.